Using PolBox TV on your computer is very easy and very comfortable. After purchasing a subscription, all you have to do is use an appropriate program or internet browser. PolBox.TV is available both on a computer and laptop with Windows operating system, as well as on that operating within the MAC network or Linux. Do you want to know how to watch TV on your computer? Read on!
How to watch TV on computer?
Watching TV on a computer is very simple and available in two ways, ie by using a computer program or by using the popular and free Mozilla Firefox web browser.
In order for TV on your computer to be available through a computer program, you should download the 'PC Client PolBox.TV Player' software available at this link, and then install the program and run it. Polish television will be available soon after entering your login and password. Polish language manual for using the program in text form can be found here, and in the video version below:
PolBox TV on the computer is also available in the Mozilla Firefox web browser. How to watch TV through the browser? Just have a popular program installed to play VLC movies and enter and log into this site. All information regarding the use of PolBox on a computer by a text-based browser is available here. To learn how to watch TV on a computer, it is also worth using the video instruction below:
Polish TV on the computer - Why is it worth using?
TV watched on a computer by PolBox.TV is a great idea for many reasons:
- Operating the program for watching TV is trivial and very intuitive. All options such as live TV, access to the program's archive, setting the quality of the transmitted transmission, or parental control are available with just a few moves and mouse clicks.
- TV on the computer gives you a lot of possibilities. You can enjoy watching Polish-language programs, and at the same time use other computer functions such as social networks. It's a great way to relax.
- Monitors of laptops and computers and their sound cards are of such good quality that you can watch realistic images on them and listen to high-quality sound. If you want to enjoy Polish programs on a larger screen than a laptop screen, you can always connect an external monitor, eg via an HDMI cable.
- Television viewed through a computer or laptop also gives you the chance to connect the most stable Internet connection possible, that is through a LAN cable.
- A laptop is a mobile device thanks to which PolBox.TV television will be available in every room or even in the kitchen.
- Using a computer or a laptop you can freely change TV channels and other PolBox.TV services even away from them. All you need to do is use the right wireless mouse to change TV channels and other settings even more easily than using the TV remote control.